About Time to Talk
The ACT Government is committed to engaging the Canberra community in the development and delivery of its policies, programs, public works and services.
Time to Talk Canberra is the place to have your say online on local issues that affect or interest you. It provides a variety of ways to do this, including:
- posting a comment;
- sending in a submission;
- participating in a discussion;
- completing a survey; or
- using Twitter.
It also contains other features, including:
- a 'Community Noticeboard' that displays a calendar of important community engagement events and activities;
- a 'Soap Box' that allows you to comment on topical issues;
- links to information on Development Applications, road closures, and ACT Government events; and
- an 'eNewlsletter' that provides information on progess with significant community engagements.
But Time to Talk Canberra is not your only way of getting in touch online with the ACT Government.
Visit the Canberra Connect website if you want to:
- ask a question;
- report an incident;
- make a payment;
- make a booking;
- request a government service; or
- make a complaint or provide feedback.
For a list of ACT Government twitter accounts, Facebook pages, blogs and You Tube channels you can visit the ACT Government portal.